Are You Searching for
Home Health Care Services?
We are a Medicare certified home health care agency and hold a comprehensive license with the state of Minnesota. We provide nursing and other support services to patients in their homes on a temporary, part-time or full time basis. We offer…
- A full complement of professional services
- Teach and involve family members in your care
- Provide a safe home environment for you, where you are able to remain in your home, thus promoting dignity, freedom, independence and confidence
- Provide the highest quality of allowable care according to Medicare regulations and the law
- Utilize existing economic resources in an efficient and economic manner
- A director of nursing who works closely with those involved with your care
- Allowing you to participate and have a voice in your care.
Care Plus believes all persons, regardless of their age, have a right to remain in their homes as long as it is physically possible! One of the major functions of our home care program is fostering independence among our clients. When a client enters our service system our first priority is to render care in accordance with the client’s needs and physician’s orders. However, helping the patient and the family cope and live with their problem (if the problem is associated with age, illness or a long term convalescence) is the first step in bringing a client closer to independence from either heavy reliance on private, public or institutional care.
Helping the community, its citizens
and health care institutions
The philosophy of Care Plus is to help the community, it’s citizens and health care institutions with the ever-increasing demand for health care personnel. By developing a staff of personnel with a wide range of talents and availability, Care Plus is able to supply it’s patients with a steady source of health care personnel.